Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my v@lEnTiNe'S DaY sUrPrIse~

this is my valentine's present






a XOXO brand NEW ARRIVAL handbag




cost my darling rm 329.90


my darling went to One Utama and bought it when he is going outside to do things


he hide in the car after bought it

when came home, while i was bathing he faster put the Hangbag inside my wardrobe





after everything settle, he send an sms to me.....



then i go get it lo..... so happily when i received it...




THANKS MY DARLING....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!




SEE my girl girl likes the bag also..

keep holding, dun 1 2 let go her hand wo...



GUESS WHAT AGAIN....
my dear Sis In Law bought me a rose also

SPECIAL LEH???












how to find such a good sis in law to present you a rose during Valentine's Day?

I'M SO HAPPY TO have her as my sis in law


THANKS MY DEAR NICOLE...

2 comments:

pearly said...

hi darling :
so jeoules la ..............you have got such a sweetheart hubby huh , wow somore huh rose from a SSIL , wahhhhhhhhh , happy sexy mum .
as for me on valentines day I got nothing la .cos I hubby say very poor we just pass xmas spend lot on present now we need to recoved he say so huh ,I say ok la after all we are old couple now (like jan say no more fire ) so I didn't get him anything anyway hehehe. but he say this sunday is CNY we go to have a family diner down london . well 13 year toghter wat kind of fire somore got ler ............
hi wat you do during CNY ?

~ gR@ce ~ said...

hi pearly, i'm lucky to marry to him...and his family all treat me very nicely....
ya..old couple sure no more fire one...i guess next time i will be like you also...we are now 7 years together.
but no fire, as long as live together happy then ok lor....
i also din get anything for my hubby coz my girl girl also sick, i also sick .no mood to think also lo... ;-)
cny not planning to go anywhere. supposeing ly go back ipoh. but my girl just recover. so dun tent to go back la..maybe bring her go around kl walk coz kl nobody ma..hahaha