Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Celebration 2007


Celebration @ Su Lai Xiang
Vegetarian restaurant @ Sri Hartamas
with my Family members
My brother's son & Daughter
both of them so cute hor?
my Girl Girl; Yan Yan also cute ma:-)


this Greeting card is create by Xuan (my brother's son) for his Popo (my mum)


next time will be my Yan Yan's turn to create a card for me...:-)




Yan Yan give flower to Mummy ah :-)


Mother's Day cake bought from my Dear Sis in Law for both mother (me & my MIL)
THANKS :-)



1ST Year & 1st time, my Yan Yan celebrate Mother's Day with us...






nothing better to do....
TAKE PHOTO LA...













SEE Yan Yan's tongue.... naughty girl..like to Jeng Gu ZhouGuai

Look at my Darling, after swimming so tired
sleep so peacefully with the Duck Fur comforter(sis in law one, just bought from IKEA)

1 comment:

pearly said...

hi you MIL is so young looking one .hi I can see you darling gurl is so gurl look now very pretty la all those dress are so pretty on her , why jan don't have a gurl gurl ler so we all can buy dress not boy thing , not much to buy for boy gurl have lot of pretty thing .
you family is so happy one you are a very lucky women .
make me so jeoules la .
take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx