Sunday, August 05, 2007

at last, my lil girl call me MUMMY !!!

I'm waiting for her to call me since she was 6 month when he first call PA PA !!!

This morning while I'M carrying her, and my MIL wanted to bath for her....
then i take off the cloth and trying to pass her to my MIL

passing half way, SUddenly she cried and raised her both hand to me and said....MUMMY.....MUMMY 2 times.....so cute....calling me while crying....

then end up i bath for her lo.....:-)

i've been waiting 1 year and 26 days ...for her to call me the 1st Mummy.....

2 comments:

janice said...

u shd be glad she call ur LK 1st cos.. he will be the one tht is goin to take care of everything..

if she call mumi first then .. mami will be taking care of her everything..

~ gR@ce ~ said...

call who also i need to take care la....but lucky she like the daddy...so the daddy also sayang her alot....:-)