Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Chef Wong

starting from March 1, 2008
my Darling cum CHEF WONG
offically will be become WONG'S Family's Chef
coz MIL will not be around in the house from April 1, 2008
SIL will giving birth & MIL need to take care her baby


SO my darling need to start practicing from this month
to prepare our Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
I'M VERY PROUD OF MY DARLING
can cook so nice food for us
&
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!



this is YIM KOK KAI.....(salt stim chicken)

REALLY YUMMY!

i'll give 4 thumbs up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace,
ive been updating myself here to see what Alex cooked !! - indeed it look super duper yummy...
it would be great if u can share the receipe too !!!!
regards to alex !

~ gR@ce ~ said...

he found all the recipi from yahoo...but he added some of his special recipi...tat's he invent by himself one...if u really wan to tao see..wait til u back...when he's cooking ,,u can try to tao see abit...hehehe