Thursday, April 03, 2008

NEW Changing in Office''''

my lil girl Sweet Sweet room in the office

Pooh Pooh mattress and Bed frame with Music Piano

me & maid decorating lil girl's room...
with her cute cute photos




her room full of Education Chart...
my Darling DIY himself an office door...
I'm so proud of HIM
with his Best Buddy ;MR. Pierre...help..



before and after MAKING THE DOOR
NOT BAD HOR???
but Poor Darling hurt his finger :-(

MYworking area..
there's a small pathway go into my lil girl room
beside the showcase


THE PROCESS...

my Darling's technician room have to shift to behind
his snooker table area..

putting mat..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a finger to get injured...
is that pierre antonio tan..
Gosh..they r still buddies eh :D

~ gR@ce ~ said...

the driller go throught his finger ..wat to do..he think he is superman ma..hahahaha....yes..Piere antonio tan!