Friday, November 21, 2008

my girl 3rd Week in Tadika

after her 2nd week in Tadika
she Start used to the environment
didnt cry in the morning & didn't vomit
but still keep mumbling want Mummy ..
*
*
BUT COME TO THE 3RD WEEK
her sickness attack her again
CRY in the morning until vomit
sometimes vomit 2 times
(vomit at home & reach Tadika)
*
even worst is
at night (sleeping time) KEEP CRYING CRYING
even after sleep
ON & OFF she will cry
and she DEFINITELY will wake up @ 6AM
cry cry cry til 9AM
*
OH MY GOD
I REALLY DON'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
seeing her like that, I want to Pengsan liao
coz even I carry Her
she still cry for NO REASON
*
BAO BEI
Please remember
MUMMY WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
don't worry, BE HAPPY :-)

3 comments:

kennyfui said...

真是......太折磨人了.....你 还 好 吗?????希望快快过去啦.....没想到她比轩更够力.....看到她呕又吐 又哭,你心一定痛死了...真是少分耐力都不可以....

~ gR@ce ~ said...

yes, is very suffering...but for me is ok...look at her so suffering, my heart so painful..if she didnt vomit, just cry nvm, the problem is she will vomit...my heart SUPER PAINFUL :-(

~ gR@ce ~ said...

I REALLY HOPE IT WILL OVER VERY SOON...going to a month already