Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lunch treat by my dear sis in law

@ Mid Valley
this dishes is called Vegetarian Nacho.....damn damn kao nice...... this is my 1st time having this
so lucky i am to have this sis in law......must satay her abit..then only have more chance to eat this type of nice food...hahahaha
according to my sis in law, if it's not Vegetarian one lagi nice...got seafood inside
but too bad..i'm Vegetarian....
but it's also damn damn nice already....

this is seafood spagethi

3 of us eat so many things...the waitress also get shocked when we order
he keep on asking us..."are you sure we can finish"
hahaha...he forgot we come out from prison ah....hahahahaha

this is my dear sis in law that i mention i want to satay her more one lo.....
hahahaha


1 comment:

pearly said...

lot of food for the 3 of you can I have some please ?????
yummy yum yum xxxxxxxxxxxx