Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's day celebration

This year Father's day for my dad is a bit economy
coz all of us also broke dy :-)))
we went to eat our favourite Loh Mee at ---> Tmn Selayang
no matter how...we still love our Pa Pa
WE LOVE YOU, PA !
myspace codes




myspace codes
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com




size:180%;color:#ff0000;">

both sis in law present Daddy a shirt
this Father's day card is create by Xuan to his father
aiya....i forget to snap the one he create to my Daddy (his Gong Gong) one...aiya....
wah! see ERN ERN entertain her guest so well when we visit their house
bring all the bicycle for Yan Yan wor!




see MY girl girl so cute sitting on the Duck Duck bicycle...





5 comments:

pearly said...

hi dear ;
happy papa day to you hubby and your papa wishing them all the best.

so cute on teh duck the little angel

so where did you go for diner on daddy day ler ?

~ gR@ce ~ said...

hi paerly... thanks.....anyway i already post all the picture of the father's day celebration ma...you cant see it?

pearly said...

I thought is the old pict you SIL treat you andfamily to the thai restrant . wow so yummy I want I want . now see I miss malaysia so badly now how . must comeback you show me which one to go makan ok xxxx

~ gR@ce ~ said...

oh....that is the same place we went for father's day too...coz the thai food is damn yummy yummy! when u are in malaysia come look for me...i will bring u go eat there

pearly said...

oh yes I will make jan to call you by the way I will e mail you my mobile and you e mail me your ok , we can keep in touch with text I love thai food each time I saw you go restrant picture make me so miss home la .
have a great day thank for drop by to my blog . you are a super star xxxxx