Friday, September 07, 2007

FIRST KISS.......
Very interesting TAG....... can sampat (3 8) people's story.... :-)
WELL, My 1st and only Kiss was given to my Hubby....
Believed it or not???
I'D been pak tor for only twice not include my Hubby
the First time was just a few months only...
the Second one is last for 3 years.....
we seldom meet up, maybe one month once
because i stay in IPOH studying & he is at KL
that's y can drag til 3 years coz time past very fast
when i start study college in TARC, KL
that was the 3rd year I'm with him
we meet up everyday... and we only hold hand...no char bo bo also
but he wanted to Ta Cheh Lun with me also but i dun allow
you know why???
Because.........
HE GOT VERY STRONG CIGARETTE SMELL........
I CAN'T STAND IT....
that is why we broke up...coz it has been alot of time he is trying to kiss me
but i REJECTED HIM.
so he also fed up with me dy....i also fed up with him dy coz he can't quit smoking
and after a few months later
I GET TO KNOW MY HUBBY THROUGH MY BEST FRIEND IN COLLEGE;
YERN MUN...:-)
the 1st kiss i gave to me HUbby
when the night i was celebrating my 21st chinese Birthday

4 comments:

pearly said...

wow....poor men which smoking la 3 years no kiss hahhahha,lucky hubby huh no smoking and got the fine kiss weldone la xxxxx

~ gR@ce ~ said...

no choice la Pearly..... i really dun like people smoking esp when i smell it from their mouth...want to vomit la..... somemore want me to kiss ah????? eeeeeyakkkkk.....NO WAY!!!!!!
lucky my hubby not smoking.....very nice smell ler his mouth..hahahaha :-)

janice said...

i wan to VOMIT lah ..
i din know.. ur first kiss is to ur hubby wor.. i tot u got pak tor lotsa time liao ..

~ gR@ce ~ said...

you also want to vomit leh....hahahaha......
it's true la my FIRST EVER KISS IS TO MY HUBBY...not only kiss...my v also to him ler:-)....that's y he so sayang me......hahahaha
i where got pak tor lotsa time??? all this while is they chase after me...but i dun accept only ma...the 1st is in ipoh with pusing guy..2nd is kl guy...last is my hubby la....