Thursday, September 20, 2007

Grolier Educational Programme.....

Yesterday I & MY DARLING went Giant buy some groceries...

there's a counter Promoting this GROLIER BOOKS....


I stop & have a look at it...


see see the Manager persuade me to buy a book package to educate our chid.


at first, i was thinking it must be very expensive


so I just declined his offer


later on my Darling said this books is good for educate our lil girl





normal price : RM 3,300


PRICE WE GET : RM 1,888


+


(we top up another RM 160 for 29 vol. of Moral Book)

for 54 books & 41 cds

&
1 LOGICO PRIMO set (this is very USEFUL)

&


1 FOC book case



what do you think ?


GOOD BUY ???







my Darling & FIL fixing the Book Case










ALL we have is;



1. I Wonder Why 24 vols. with 24 cds












2. Disney Words Words Words 4 vols. with 12 cds
the CD is comes with English & Chinese version.





3. Triple Story Book 4 vols.with 4 cds



4. Barney Baby Pop 18 vols.








5. Children Dictionary 2 vols.






6. Disney Super Sing Along 1 vol with cd





7. Raise Your Child Self -Esteem
(THIS IS GOOD!)








Book Case done! ALL the Books is putting up nicely...






Accordings to the Sales Manager;
don't know which Dr. (i forget dy) write an article saying that
DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD WATCHING TV more than 30 minutes a day
even if it's a children movies
it'll make your child dislike READING BOOKS IN FUTURE.....















































4 comments:

pearly said...

oh my god you and hubby and your gurl gurl will be very busy la xxx i got a full book case of book god i should sell to you it cheaping ahhahh now I let someone make the money on you ahha
yes let kids read book from young is very good ,my kids love to hear story when there young even now there will ask there grandmum to read story book be4 bed time but I don't read to them there read to me to make me go to sleep hhaha

~ gR@ce ~ said...

aiya....why dun u tell me earlier leh...hahahaha...nvm la.... book can keep for a long time....like my hubby book's was keep when he was only 5 years old til now...

Isaac D. Mani said...

i appreciate your decision to invest on a lifetime gift for your child. I believe, this would be the wisest decision for both of you.
You should be a proud man to have an intelligent woman to guide you. isaac
from india.

Rajendra said...

Please let me know the contact number of the sales person