Monday, October 01, 2007


my Birthday







from
My Dear Daddy...


from
My Dear Mummy...
this is very meaningful
coz my Mum don't know to use PinYin in her phone..
everytime she wanna sms in Chinese
she'll scroll the chinese word one by one
she used up 2 hours to deliver this Birthday Wishes to me...
that's y it's so meaningful to me...


from
My Dear sis in law ; Cecilia



another sis in law; Lee Fui
and my Dear Sis...


from
my x-collegue cum Best Friend; DATO LIM





actually there's few more....but I TerDelete it...too bad!


They are My Best Friend; Carol , Carmen & Swee Pei

and last but not least..... THIS LADY cum BF.... wish me on my blog.....


2 comments:

janice said...

wahaha.. sorry ar.. this year i too busy no send u sms ar.. but i wish u on ya blog wor.. .. kekeke...

~ gR@ce ~ said...

yala yala.....i put ur name inside also la....hahaha