Monday, October 01, 2007

my Birthday


with my Darling
on 1st October 2007, as usual wake up in the morning
prepare to go to work....
my Darling planning to close shop early around 3pm
to bring me go KL Hang Gai Gai, Pak Tor & Eat LO.....
but unfortunately got business to do wor....
so Ti Li Tek Lek til 7pm
can't make it to KL dy lo...
we only go Sunway Pyramid Hang Gai Gai & Eat lo.....
we had our dinner @ Mantra Restaurant....
mmmmm.......
the food is Yummy Yummy!
&
the environment also very Romantic



we have Green Curry Chicken.... Briyani Beef Set..... Butter Chicken....and Garlic Naan....







eat until my Darling cannot move....




it's only cost us RM 72.11
for a Yummy Meals...

and Here's my Birthday



a Bicycle Basket for children
(actually it's for my lil girl lo....:-) )
from My Dear 2nd Bro & Sis In Law

an ANG PAO from my Dear Daddy & Mummy
Swimming Trunk???
for me???
YOGA MAT...
for me also ???




Jusco Bear ???
again for me ???



Swimming Trunk , Yoga Mat & The Jusco Bear all is NOT FOR ME....
On my Birthday, My Darling get the Swimming Trunk & the Yoga Mat
My Lil girl pulak get the Jusco Bear & the Bicycle Basket
Who is the Birthday Girl now ???
:-((((
nola....kidding only la..actually I'm happy with it....
coz whatever i want i just say it, my Darling will surely buy for me
when my Darling bought all those things
he did ask me anything to buy....
i also don't know wat to buy...
THat's y they got more things in returns than me lo.... :-)
DON'T WORRY

I'M



No comments: