Saturday, August 02, 2008

Baby No.2 ???


Alot of my Friends got BB No.2
some of them already give birth
some of them just pregnant..

*

*


*

and recently My Darling was asking me this question

:" Darling ah, why don't we get a Brother for Yan Yan"

*
*
small Seng Nam For Yan Yan ???



*

*
at 1st , I'M VERY HAPPY...

and i answer him back: " YOU serious ah? U really want to have 2nd BB?"

he said " Sure la! still want to wait til when?
this year pregnant, next year 2009 give birth,

Yan Yan & her bro will be different by 3 years old...
if wait somemore will be very big gap dy..
next time they go school also can't be together in the same school for so many years
*
*

but MY PROBLEM IS:


*


*


*

1. I'M very WEAK

if I pregnant, I will need 100% care & love.
(this my Darling promise to give 100% care & love for me
no matter how busy he is)
i know he sure can do it la.....
*
BUT
*
*
and I can't carry Yan Yan for the 1st few months of pregnancy
coz it will cause misscarriage if carry too heavy thing
esp now she's so stick to me...

*


*


*


2. I so scared of Morning Sickness

*


*


*

3. I also scared of Before & After Delivery


*


*


*
4. if I want to have BB NO.2, I MUST GET A BOY...
coz i only want to have 2 childrens
i need to take a risk :-(

*


*


*


I'M THINKING OF HAVING BB NO.2 RECENTLY...

I'M STILL IN DILEMMA
ANYONE ANY COMMENT???

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly,
Congrats and happy on your decision
This might sound 'mythology' but certain 'position' take effects on the sex of your baby . Yes, the position i am talking about is sex position. Doggy style apprently towards more of a boy :D

Another mythology is diet.
If you want a boy , eat more red meat and salty food.

Hehehhe, if you get a boy next time then i know what position u did :P HEHEHEHEHHEHE

~ gR@ce ~ said...

is it really works or not???? u try before? hahaha

Anonymous said...

I read a lot ;)

~ gR@ce ~ said...

ok la...will try more on doggy style and red meat..hahahaha..if i decide to have BB #2 la.....:-) ANYWAY if want a girl leh? any mythology?

~ gR@ce ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chasing-Rainbows said...

Read this..

http://www.karencheng.com.au/2008/01/11/making-baby-3-part-13-the-chinese-gender-chart/

She is trying to have a gal though.

I also heard from my mom this calender is quite accurate.

~ gR@ce ~ said...

ok i will try if i decide to have 2nd one :-)

nicole~ said...

huh???2nd wan???u can not oh?1st one oledy wanna die lor..take care until no time to shit..(u say wan ah!!) now somemore wan 2nd??mum got say now yan yan so weak..how to hav 2nd wan??mum scared liow n very tired taking care of kids,..=P 1 child oledy got no time then 2 child ma=pengsan straight straight?????
u really daring ah..hahaha..good oso if wan then our family will grow more..now like very small still ehhehee..all depends on u ge la...
pst..u must eat fat fat only healthy la..now u so kurus kentang how to bare child???after not healthy again ah..now u eat healthy by the time comes just nice..for baring child.. =)

~ gR@ce ~ said...

TAT's wat i worry ...i also know 1st one already wanna die...but ur br said if we keep scared this scared that..then forever we won't have 2nd one...and later their age gap will be very far..i don't know la ..i;m still thinking la...still not decide yet one...