Wednesday, August 27, 2008


*
*

Teacher Lena study with my lil girl
she told ME
TOMORROW must let her alone here til 1 pm
I cannot accompany dy
LUNCH TIME!
MACARONI...YUM YUM!
SHE WANT TO EAT BY HER OWN...
this gor gor keep insist wanna feed my lil girl wor
mai let him feed lo
*
BUT hor...she not yet finish biting, he keep feeding
until my girl said to him : WAIT, I FINISH 1ST!
Teacher Lena sitting behind them laughing said she's so cute:-)

see! everyone wanted to wear shoe shoe for my lil girl

4 comments:

kennyfui said...

WAU,UR GIRL SO CLEAVER AH..IS SO GREAT SHE HAPPY N WANT TO STUDY,U WILL BE SENANG NEXT TIME LIAO... THANKS TO HELP ME CHANGE THE BLOG WINDOW N POST THE PHOTO,,,HEI ,MY 1 PHOTO IN MY CAMERA I ALSO LAZY TO POST,,,HA ,..ACTUALY THAT TRIP ALSO NICE,JUST BAD IS U WANT BACK EARLY LO...AIZ

Anonymous said...

Why the pre-school is so far away ?
from ur kk hse i mean..
I wonder my Philip kindergarden in ss2 still exists..

~ gR@ce ~ said...

tunaok---> yar..it's very far for us all the way need to send her there from kota kemuning..
simply because my brother's son is there..so yan yan will have an accompany..we tried bring her fews taska..but she seems like dun 1 2 stay there..but here, so far so good la...at least she know someone that she already know for so long..coz we are planning to leave her for day care too starting next month...so better let her be with someone that she really know..then only she will feel more secure there lo..
philip kindergarden???dunno;..:-)

~ gR@ce ~ said...

kennyfui----->yalor..my girl really clever la...hahahha....hopefully her clever won't stop half way....all the way til she grow la...hahaha...

anyway, the trip we also very enjoy during the trip...i also hoping to stay another night with u guys..u know la..we so long didnt chit chat..i also wanted to stay one...but.....ai...nvm la...got chance one..we still young ma...:-)