Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 5 @ Bangkok ~ Pratunam Day!

we shop around Pratunam area
the things here is also cheap as Cathucak
so next time can come here and shop
*
*
the season now has changed
all the clothes is like ah ma style...
*
*
i didn't really get much thing
mainly for my angel only :-)


the money we left
so pity :-(
I like this Couple shirt so much :-)
WHERE ARE YOU~ I AM HERE!
this Restaurant called Zanzi Bar
also a very nice and romantic restaurant
the food here is Yummy
esp the Tomyam Kung
i like the most!

2 comments:

kennyfui said...

ya lo.so sweet ...i also like the l o v e couple shirt ..ha ha .must keep fit first....

~ gR@ce ~ said...

start keep now...no more supper dy, we wear together during CNY ok??? don't waste my money and effort to get those special tee for u...it's very hard for me to buy it one ,....u must really appreciate oh! :-)