Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I GOT FEVER!

Yesterday I got a slight Fever and my whole body was very pain...
at night, I told my Daughter
:" Yan, Mummy sick sick dy oh!" (with my pity face)
*
*
Then she faster sayang & hug me tight tight
said
:" MUMMY, I LOVE YOU!"
:" WO AI NI DE MA"
(i love you one ma)
*
so cute hor :-)
*
*
and at night, her daddy ask her to sleep with Po Po
then she faster climb up our bed
sleep on my chest and hug me very tight said
:" I want to sleep with Mummy"
*
*
my angel so teh bao...:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is defnet glued to u !!
how's her pre-school story going ?

Anonymous said...

btw...get well soon yea !

~ gR@ce ~ said...

i think she is using super elephant glue hahaha.... she don't want to go school anymore...not yet reach the school, just turn in the corner already start crying...aiya...don;t know la, maybe wait for 3 years old 1st lo...
anyway, thanks for ur concern...i already cured from fever dy..thanks :-)

kennyfui said...

is so good can recover soon.... but may be it is a signel to let u know must take good rest if can....so hope u can rest more more time... today ist u go travel ah???enjoy ur trip....good care

~ gR@ce ~ said...

im so lucky only sick for a day...as i know my body not feeling well..fast fast eat the soluble...my hubby boil leong sui i drink 2 big bottle..at night cannot sleep whole very pain..then next day ok dy....lucky...tomorrow only fly la...09 oct 08 ma..but i will bring my laptop along..so can uplaod photo for u to see..hahaha