Monday, October 27, 2008


Yesterday, I'M SUPER DUPER SAD
and I FEEL SO DOWN & Miserable
due to some Argument with XXX
*
*
*
anyway, it's all OVER NOW
and
I'M NOT going to tell what had happened
coz it's my personal issue and it's a very sensitive issue
thanks everyone who concern about me...THANKS
*
*
*
BUT
who really give me alots of advise & courage to overcome it
after read her 22 pages of SMS
my tears has stopped and I FEEL BETTER
I'M NOT JOKING
SHE IS THE BEST SIS IN LAW I EVER HAD
WISH HER HAPPY EVERYDAY & DESERVED LOVES BY EVERYONE :-)

2 comments:

kennyfui said...

一看到你的部落格,我吃了一大惊,怎么你写到那么夸张....其实,淑芬,我真的并不是你整天说的好人,一百巴仙妈妈,老婆.......每每你一说,我就觉的当之有亏,我打孩子,我发脾气,你说的话不就是欺人嘛....不要再讲了啊,我会受不了,好象做错事骗人那样...嘻..我其实也不知原来我竟然讯息你那么多口水,哈...我看你没讯息回我该是以为 我太烦了...原来你搬到来部落格,实在太激了.....

~ gR@ce ~ said...

aiya.....all the mother also will beat their childrens....if really they are in wrong, WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ??? doesn't mean beat childrens is bad mum!...for me, I REALLY SALUTE YOU AND YOU REALLY IS A GOOD MUM GOOD WIFE..ALSO MY BEST SIS IN LAW...I'M SERIOUS!....

i didnt reply ur sms coz I'M REALLY BUSY with my daughter and when she sleep , I ALSO ALSO SLEEP DY...sorry la....THANKS FOR UR SMS....:-)
-----}@ I LOVE YOU :-)