Friday, October 31, 2008

my little girl going to another TADIKA again lu!

starting from this coming 3rd of NOVEMBER 2008
means NEXT MONDAY
I''m going to send my little girl to another TADIKA again lu!
*
*
*
this time NO MORE far far away
NO NEED 2 hours (jam in the morning) journey to Tadika dy
NO MORE SS2, it's KOTA KEMUNING NOW
only 10 minutes driving distance
*
*
*
and, I would like to THANKS TO MY MIL
her on going encouragement
*
*
or else my girl will be
CONTINUOSLY following us UP & DOWN to work
LEARN NOTHING other than MAKING NOISE
*
*
I'M SO REGRET
that I DIDN'T INSIST letting her in the TASKA @ SS2 Last time
or else, NOW SHE WILL KNOW EVEN MORE THINGS
*
*
BUT
IT'S NOT TOO LATE YET
HOPEFULLY THIS TIME
SHE WILL GET ALONG WITH ALL THE FRIENDS
IN THIS NEW TADIKA...:-)
*
*
*

2 comments:

kennyfui said...

希望她能够排除和克服怕去学校的障碍.顺利上学去...哈,我女儿也就来进幼儿院,,大儿最令我担心,明年他大个仔了, 上一年级了,担心他在新环境不能适应,又担心他要背上重量及的书包,,,唉,小小身驱该怎样负何,真担心....

~ gR@ce ~ said...

DON'T WORRY...UR SON IS A SMART BOY...BIG BOY DY MA....DON'T WORRY...U SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HIM :-)