Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'M SO SAD THIS MORNING
*
*
*
when sending my daughter to Tadika
she's seems like know that I'm going to leave her there
once reach Tadika, she still follow me go down the car
*
*
but when I'm bringing her into the class
she start cry and dun want to let me go
hug me tight tight..
til teacher Lena wanna carry her she dun want
and she cry cry cry til vomit...
*
*
then Kakak bring her to clean up
and Teacher Lena ask us to go back lo...:-(
*
*
when on the way back to the office..
I CAN'T STOP MY TEARS from dropping down
coz i find it's a bit cruel to treat her like that
I FEEL SO SORRY for her dump her alone there :-(
*
but as for my darling..
he said if we not try, she will forever depent on us
& learn nothing
*
but i don't know la...
I FEEL SO DOWN NOW!
just waiting for time to pass to go pick her up at 1pm

3 comments:

kennyfui said...

小小苦楚等于激励,多几天她就会适应。。。其实你工作还不能兼顾她,其实,你自己有发现到自己整个人都憔瘁了吗?你自己也要好好保重哦。。。。。。

~ gR@ce ~ said...

i also hope she can really cope up soon....or else i really don't know how...i cannot see her like that everyday...my heart is so painful..:-(..i know i'm getting older and older....i'm super tired recently...one day only sleep few hours...sleep at 1am...wake up 2 times in the night to feed milk...and wake up at 7am prepare go tadika...but if my girl is ok...im ok...

~ gR@ce ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.