Sunday, September 21, 2008

Conception Chart

still remember on my previous post
*
*
I have to make sure the 2nd one is A BOY...
*
here the chart....
it's very accurate based on last time i conceived my YAN YAN
during our Honeymoon in USA on OCT
that time i'M AGE 27..IT'S A GIRL
*
*
*
so this time, IF i want A BOY
I MUST CONCEIVE ON OCTOBER THIS YEAR AS WELL
we did decide during our coming BANGKOK trip
9 oct - 14 oct 2008
*
*
BUT

NOW THE PLAN HAS BEEN CANCELLED.....
not trip cancel BUT plan to have BB # 2 cancelled!

reasons:

#1-----> MAIN REASON; I'M VERY WEAK & NOT HEALTHY

since back from our HONG KONG TRIP,

after my Girl got the food poisoning

she loose weight...so in the middle of the night i have to wake up

& make milk for her to gain back her weight

until now, she still ask for milk in the middle of the night

coz already get used to it..

so every night, I'LL wait til about 1 or 2am feed her one time

before i go to zzzzzzz....

about 5am feed her another time..then 8am one time...

so normally i only have 4 hours sleeping time...

that's really not enough for me..

I NEED A STRAIGHT 8 HOURS SLEEPING TIME...

that's why sometimes i'll said I MISS MY SINGLE LIFE

i can have a straight 8 hours sleep time without any interuption :-)

and i tell you I'M REALLY SUPER DUPER TIRED NOW!

so in this condition

HOW AM I GOING TO HAVE BB #2???

MAYBE WHEN MY GIRL TURN 3 first LO...

reason # 2

my girl also don't want to go to TASKA

she keep sticking to me

i'm not dare to take the risk of miscarriage

in the condition she keep wanna me to carry her

reason # 3

my hubby is busy with his new business

so i will get less attention from him during my pregnancy

so I'LL GIVE HIM ONE YEAR TIME :-)

3 comments:

kennyfui said...

i also worry about how can u support in the future,so so tired.....ur are a best good mum in the world,if for me i think i cannot tahan liao.....hope u will get fully rest la.......wau ,so good,u have a trip to holiday lo...how for me,eh ,i serious to ask u, u plan one trip u both with me n ur er ge go lo,how ah ,but cannot out oversea la.....local can la....waiting for u,,,k

~ gR@ce ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ gR@ce ~ said...

i really hope it will over soon.....i will only get my straight 8 hours sleeping time maybe when she grow older...but that time maybe i need to start all over again with BB #2...:-(...HAHAHAHAHA...NEVER ENDING ....MAYBE 10 years later...that time i already chan sai lo.....:-)
i really miss the time we went to pangkor....so happy....will plan one la...just wait...:-)