Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My chinese birthday

today 10.09.2008
is my CHINESE BIRTHDAY
11TH OF AUGUST
according to chinese calendar
I'M 30 Years old...:-( (so old dy)
*
*
this is the sms my mum sent me early in the morning


and my Mum thought of celebrating it with me tonight

& My dear sis will buy KFC to celebrate with me

but lucky i & my darling's friends already plan to go for movie

i don't want to celebrate...

i don't want it to make it til so kuar jiong

i don't want ppl to waste money just because of me

but i know they all sayang me...

THANKS MY DEAR DAD & MUM & MY DEAR SIS



2 comments:

janice said...

at first i tot.. huh.. ur birthday not 1 oct meh .. chey .. CHINESE !!.. btw.. kenot simply tell ppl ur chinese date wan mah .. wat lah ..

~ gR@ce ~ said...

oh really ah cannot tell one meh? nvm la...my life is not worth one la...