Wednesday, September 03, 2008

the time now is 11.58pm...
just finish comforting my bao bei to sleep
*
*
today, she's very stick to me after we pick her up at tadika at 1pm
when she saw me, she cry...... and i also cry.....:-(
I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN MY TEARS....
IT'S SO HEART PAIN to see my little girl like that...
*
*
when on the way back to the office, she's sitting there holding her bag
telling me with her pity look
:"MUMMY, I SIT LIKE THAT, WAITING FOR MUMMY"
she's showing me the way she sit & holding her bag
while waiting for me to pick her up in tadika
so poor girl....my tears also drop down dy :-(
*
*
so she stick to me like super glue (according to the daddy)
the whole day in the office
*
*
when come home
bring her to the bedroom as usual
today she don't want to stay in the room
she told me : I WANT GO DOWN...I WANT SIT SOFA THERE"
oklo..i bring her down....she keep teh bao me....only ME...
even daddy and po po also don't want...
*
*
and i ask her..."YAN, tomorrow u want to go tadika ? teacher Lena there?
she bin zhui & nearly wanna cry and answer me...: I DON'T WANT!
and she hug me tight tight
SO POOR GIRL......:-(
*
*
at 1st I thought was ok..
the 1st day without me
*
----she cry & she know to take her towel from her bag & wipe her tears then put back the towel....
*
2nd day ---
only cry little bit...somemore can tell teacher..mummy come later ah...
*
3rd day
------she cry and she vomit.....but when i pick me up she didn't cry
somemore tell the teacher i come tommorrow ah...somemore can hug teacher tight tight & kiss
*
4th day---beh sai liao......
cry..vomit....come home like having nightmare like that....
*
*
HOW ???
WHAT SHOULD I DO ???



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know..i use to work in a montessori. i see lots of child unwilling to be seperated with thier parents esp the first few days or even weeks...trust me, she soon will get used to it..it is u need to 'tabahkan' hati there. bring her fav toy(not toys!) with her to school and everytime when she finishes her school, gave her a treat and compliments.
Good luck !

~ gR@ce ~ said...

i also know that 1st few days or weeks will be like this...but when im in the real situation...i really very heart pain...and when come home see the girl like that...like kena frighten like that..so heartpain...ai..i also don't know how la....anyway...thanks for ur support...

nicole~ said...

izzit something happen to her?? y u say like she traumatize by something.. if it's not then..try to find a way to comfort her lo to b there..
poorthing..bring along her fav stuff like tunaok say..it really helps.. like bb nalyssa..she scared to go my mil house..i bring all her usual fav stuff she is more comfort n secure..now she is more better dy.. =) good luck in tryin =D n c u soon!

nicole~ said...

grace change my blog website add.it's momentsofnicoledinsky ah.. i update very often now n then liow..=)

~ gR@ce ~ said...

i really don't know wat to do la.... i already prepare everything of her favourite books and her own video...but when need to send her there...nobody support me doing this...