Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my little girl had Terrible Nightmare!

yesterday midnight around 3am
I guess my little girl had a Terrible Nightmare
*
*
suddenly, she shout & cry " I DON'T WANT! I DON'T WANT! "
and she straight away lift up her head but eyes still closed
*
*
then, I immediately bring her up to our bed...
and hug her tightly..
I can feel her heartbeat running super fast..
i calmed her down by telling her, DON'T SCARED,
DADDY MUMMY HERE WITH YOU!
*
*
slowly slowly, she stop crying..
then she sleep back...
*
*
a little while more she cry again...
and i ask her :Yan, what happen??? tell mummy what happen?
what you don't want???"
*
*
she wait a while, then she reply me :"I DON'T WANT NEW BED"
i ask her "WHY???"
*
*
she said " Dirty ma, after Mummy wash ah ok? nevermind"
so cute...
*
*
then i just let her sleep with us lo...
meantime she cry and sleep cry and sleep..
i also didn't get to sleep well
*
*
I WONDER WHAT DREAM SHE HAD???
*
*
*

2 comments:

kennyfui said...

some time children will like that la, my 2 child also will got nightmare , when i think they already wake up but actually is not......always make me feel scared

~ gR@ce ~ said...

yalor..i also so scared!