Thursday, September 04, 2008

Today My little girl don't want to go Tadika dy

once reach the junction to the Tadika

she already told me: I DON'T WANT GO TEACHER LENA THERE"

with some tears in her eyes...

so mai bring her to office lo...



as my FIL said Yan Yan is smarter than other kids

she know what is happening and going on

this forcing method cannot apply to her

he said this way will disturb her emotion & maybe will make her "sot"

but the Teacher Lena later on, she called me

she said every kids will have to go throught this stage

it might take about a week times

after this should be no problem dy

for us, we will feel very heart pain see her like that

for them, they more difficult coz they need to "tam" and carry her when she's cry

but she said if we don't try , she'll never learn to independent

and if we send her when she's 3 or 4 years old

also the same, she will cry like this

better send early ...but she said it's up to us la

but i really no comment!

3 comments:

janice said...

i agreed with wat the teacher said..

which parent wont 'sum tung' but tht is the way to teach ur kids to be independent..

the teacher had more experience then u lah ... dont u think so ??

~ gR@ce ~ said...

that's y....the teacher had 10 years experience and she ask me to follow her way...but problem is..my FIL & Hubby seems like giving negative thinking..i also want my girl to be independent.but i also cannot do anything..coz if really something happen to my girl, i will be blame...:-(

~ gR@ce ~ said...

that's y....the teacher had 10 years experience and she ask me to follow her way...but problem is..my FIL & Hubby seems like giving negative thinking..i also want my girl to be independent.but i also cannot do anything..coz if really something happen to my girl, i will be blame...:-(